Reference: CM 6896
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Setting up of contracts (wine & grapes)
- Filing, capturing, and managing contracts on SAGE
- Updating Buying Plan
- Bulk wine stock tracking
- Monthly Stock Take of bulk wine
- Harvest tonnage recon
- Assist with invoice approval
- Managing all accreditation certificates and capturing
- Assist with general administration responsibilities
- Ensure cellar complies to audit standards
- SAWIS certification pertaining to the cellar
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position
- CWA Diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of wine making record keeping
- Grape and wine process knowledge
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com