Reference: 4460 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Manage accounts receivable which includes, but is not limited to, sending out invoices, statements, allocating receipts and dealing with debtors.
- Manage accounts payable, which includes, but is not limited to, invoice data capturing, statement reconciliations, preparing supplier payments and capturing online and liaising with suppliers where necessary.
- Completing credit applications.
- Management of credit guarantee facility for both local and export sales.
- Banking cash and cheque sales, and keeping petty cash.
- Bank reconciliations, stock reconciliations, valuations and general ledger reconciliations;
- Working closely with logistics, cellar and sales ensuring information on system is kept up to date for accurate stock figures.
- Manage monthly stock counts making sure both accurate and timeous.
- Customs and excise related forms and returns (SAWIS).
- Managing staff wine accounts.
- Managing staff rentals.
- Do monthly VAT returns.
- Do diesel reconciliations monthly.
- Do harvest reconciliations yearly.
- Rebuild indexes and system validations (EzyWine).
- 5 years’ previous proven experience in the same role and industry.
- Sound working knowledge of SAWIS, Excise and EzyWine software preferable.
- Computer literate and working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) in Afrikaans and English.
- The ideal candidate is a mature, detail-orientated individual.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org