Reference: DB 6900
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Responsible to efficiently manage and support the farm managers of the following entities:
- Medium sized Blueberry farm in Porterville district.
- Medium sized Pecan Nut farm in Vaalharts district.
- Start-up Citrus farm in Porterville district.
- o Game- and livestock farm in Karoo.
- A degree or other relevant qualification in Agriculture and Business such as B.Agric and/or MBA.
- Minimum five years’ experience, gained in a similar role.
- Experience in labour best practice and employee motivation will be advantageous.
- Experience in process efficiencies and best practice farming practices will be beneficial.
- Excellent administration and management skills.
- Ability to build and maintain key internal and external relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and achieve results.
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage a number of priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong project management and coordination skills.
- Proficient in creation and execution of strategic initiatives.
- Advanced capability in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to understand Afrikaans.
- Strong numerical skills with good attention to detail and ability to manage budgets.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org