Reference: 6101 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- The position is ideal for a driven graduate wanting to make a medium to long term impact in the industry.
- The work will entail maintaining healthy relationships with people and remaining up to date with relevant industry knowledge. The position requires involvement with growers and industry supporting bodies.
- The candidate will be working primarily in the disciplines of nutrition, and tree and crop manipulation.
- Practical tasks include but are not limited to maintenance of nutrition programs, and making pruning, fruit set, and fruit thinning recommendations.
- The work environment is progressive with remote work, ample leave, and openness to self-motivated projects within the company and the community.
- A Bachelor’s degree in agriculture majoring in Horticulture
- The candidate must have their own transport
- Willing to travel locally and internationally
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Physically fit and healthy
- A Master’s degree in Horticulture is preferred but is not a prerequisite
- An additional major in Soil Science is preferred but is not a prerequisite
- Work experience is beneficial but is not a prerequisite
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com