Reference: 5980 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Liaison between agronomic and hydraulic disciplines in irrigated agriculture
- Agronomy: research support and initiate relevant research projects, trials, presentations
- Sales support: before/after sales support and advice to producers/dealers/consultants, seminars/farmer’s days, water analysis
- Develop new markets for Drip Irrigation
- Focus on crops, role players and institutions within relevant areas
- Bachelor’s Degree/Honours degree in Soil Science/Horticulture/Agronomy
- 5+ years’ relevant working experience
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org