Reference: MLR 6796
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Assistant role in winemaking
- Oversee and ensure all cellar activities are being done thoroughly and efficiently
- Personnel Management
- Harvest monitoring of ferments and additions
- Vineyard sampling and liaising with the vineyard team
- Ensuring winery related health and safety protocols are complied with
- SAWIS record keeping
- Wine MS record keeping
- IPW record keeping and scorecard completion
- Ordering and managing stock levels on consumables for the winery
- Responsible for Quality Control measures
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- 2-3 years’ experience in an Assistant Winemaker role
- BSC Degree, Elsenburg Diploma or relevant Wine Making Qualification
- Working knowledge of SAWIS-bookkeeping
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Computer literate – Microsoft office
- Good planning , organisational and administrative skills
- Sound leadership skills
- Problem solving skills
- Own transport
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org