Reference: 9148 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Requirement Analysis
- Gather, analyse, and document business requirements from stakeholders.
- Investigate and analyse production methods to drive efficiency, reduce cost, and eliminate waste.
- Use data to improve communication and streamline processes.
- Review and document best practices, codify them into manuals and SOPs.
- Process Mapping
- Create detailed business process maps and workflows, focusing on optimizing business processes related to farms and nurseries.
- Identify key data that drives decisions and success.
- Stakeholder Management
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels, especially technical and operational management, to ensure their needs are addressed and to manage expectations.
- Work actively to enhance Farm and Nursery “best practice manuals” and improve communication.
- Scope projects aligned with CI agenda, communicate requirements to the software team/user support manager, and provide feedback to the software team.
- Data Analysis
- Analyse business data to identify trends, inefficiencies, and opportunities in areas like scouting analysis, spray, irrigation improvements, and harvest tracking.
- Capture and clearly communicate user requirements for BI and support the software team for efficient data analysis.
- Solution Design
- Collaborate with the software team, operations, and technical teams to design solutions that address business needs in the agricultural sector.
- Explore low-code solutions and provide feedback on software development.
- Evaluate existing third-party software that can address business’ needs.
- Project Management
- Oversee agricultural projects from inception to completion, ensuring they are delivered within planned time frames.
- Focus on areas like irrigation solutions, fertigation tracking, productivity measures, stock management solutions, fuel tracking, crop manipulation efficiencies and accreditation reports.
- Continuous Improvement
- Identify opportunities for process and system improvements in the agricultural space.
- Initiatives that lead to operational excellence and increased profitability.
- Training and Support
- Provide training and support to users on new systems or processes, handling onboarding and implementation processes.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or another related field.
- Experience in agricultural sector is advantageous.
- Strong analytical, communication, and project management skills.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace