Cellar Hand (Contract)
Reference: 9117 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- To support and assist with the receiving and weighing of fresh olives at processing facility.
- To help with the filling of fermentation tanks and pump overs.
- Effectively and speedily execute all tasks allocated by Production Manager, while monitoring that Health and Safety practices are always adhered to.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving.
- Work well under pressure for long hours.
- Ability to function independently.
- Grade 12
- Computer literacy
- Experience with fresh fruit production will be advantageous
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace