Reference: 5694 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- We are looking for a young and energetic person who can take full responsibility for the management of the estate and vineyards. This person will be responsible for the maintenance and management of the restaurant and wine cellar landscapes, multiple residential units and 23 hectares of Vineyards across the estate.
- This person will report directly to the farm owner as regards to general estate and residential management. He / she will conduct vineyard management under the guidance of the viticultural consultant.
- Manage and oversee the employed labourers
- Execute vineyard management as per the instructions of viticultural consultant
- Oversee any maintenance improvements by contractors or third parties on the estate
- Plan for, make acquisitions and approve invoices for maintenance and farming related costs
- Vineyard or crop management experience preferential
- Drivers Licence
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com