Reference: 5785 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- The Estimator will design plans to create the list of all materials and item quantities required to bring the plan to life (Excel)
- Responsible for calculating the material costs of the job and creating estimates on the labour and equipment required
- Need to do final job cost to present to the client.
- Inspect new properties, measuring lawns, beds and hardscapes to help determine the labour and equipment required
- Environmental conservation knowledge
- Ability to adhere to schedules and meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of workflow and role in project programming
- Proactive communication and forward thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience as an Estimator / Landscaper
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com