Reference: MLR 6839
Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
- Finding key markets where sales can be increased
- Management of international accounts / clients.
- Ensure sales targets for respective countries are met and monitor sales progress.
- Provide regular feedback to the Sales and Marketing Director.
- Analyze export channels, suggest, develop and coordinate distribution of international sales channels.
- Hosting and presenting tastings and dinners with various international trade and corporate clients.
- Attending events on the company’s behalf
- Ensure all customers in the respective markets are happy with the service and product
- Building a good client listing
- Creating incentives for customers
- Development of Trade Activations both on and off trade in the various export markets.
- Developing promotional material with Marketing team for the international market.
- Preparation and management of annual budget.
- Attending weekly meetings with Marketing team.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally as required
- 5-6 years of experience with an understanding of International markets (Experience in global markets)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (fluent in English & Afrikaans) and negotiation skills
- Computer literacy MS Office
- Excellent wine knowledge
- A customer service driven individual
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/Business Administration/Accredited Wine Courses
- Ability to analyze new growth and expansion opportunities
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org