Reference: 5526 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- To ensure the plant and harvest of quality berries through the effective management of all resources and to achieve agreed production output within budget by adhering to food safety standards.
- Budgeting and Expense Control
- Site Maintenance
- Industrial Relations
- Productivity Improvement
- Degree or National Diploma in Agriculture
- Solid understanding and experience in the agriculture of berries, specifically strawberries
- Practical bias
- Good communication skills to all levels
- Human Resource management and organizational skills
- Safety Training
- Computer literate
- BRC food safety or HACCP food safety certification
- Valid code 10 driver’s license and own transport
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com