Reference: 4862 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- General duties
- Schedule and manage services of all fleet and machinery.
- Management of infrastructure and all building on farm (housing, office, warehouse)
- Stock management
- Pumps, vehicles and stock management
- Irrigation control and stock management thereof
- All tire management and ordering.
- Manage the sourcing and planning of all specialised machinery.
- Manage warehouse, stock controlling and all aspects thereof.
- Marketing duties
- In charge of all market analysis and reports
- Manage all direct sales reports
- Schedule and manage trucks and transport for products and all the quotes relating to transportation.
- Quality control on packed products.
- Degree or diploma would be beneficial but it is not compulsory
- Minimum of 3 years warehouse experience is essential (Potatoes, apples or other fresh produce would be beneficial)
- Mechanical and practical knowledge is important.
- Good communication skills, especially with labourers is vital.
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience with Excel is of utmost importance.
- It must be a person who respects and adheres to rules and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate is essential.
- Natural problem solver and someone who is able to take on all challenges and find solutions.
- Someone who is able to make decisions based on facts not emotions and be innovative in finding objective solutions to everyday problems.
- The right candidate, must be able to stand their ground and deal with difficult relationships and situation in a professional and effective manner.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com