Fruit Quality Control & Packaging Coordinator
Reference: CM 7350
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Manage the fruit quality processes with regards to packaging.
- Keep trend of rejections and make recommendations to prevent fruit being rejected.
- Oversee and ensure compliance to quality and food safety standards.
- Product quality control of product packed for different customers.
- Conduct post season reconciliations and reports.
- Admin and record keeping related to quality and compliance
- Close co-operation with growers, pack houses and the trading team.
- Responsible for crop estimates.
- Post matric qualification in agriculture.
- Working experience in an agricultural packing environment and protocols as well as packaging programs.
- Knowledge of quality to target market specifics.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of packaging material management.
- Effective communication and computer skills (excel).
- Valid driver’s license and valid passport.
- Willing to travel.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace