Reference: 5716 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Our client, a beautiful farm in Wolseley area, is seeking a hands-on General Manager to manage all aspects of vineyard and olive operations.
- This is a hands-on position. The candidate will make and implement tough decisions, to keep costs down and to focus on building a growing, lasting and sustainable business.
- The General Manager will manage all aspects of the vineyard operation, from planting to harvest and everything in between. He will need to be hard working and capable of multi-tasking and supervise and manage personnel.
- Operational management
- Marketing & sales management
- Strategic and risk management
- Overseeing organic production management and winemaking
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy\agriculture with minimum 10 years of general management experience.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Internet use and email use and knowledge of general bookkeeping.
- Working knowledge of and appreciation for wine.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills and experience in managerial position.
- Solid working records
- Extreme perfectionist
- Six month contract with an option to renew contract.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com