Reference: 5311 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Grower & Marketing & Quality Assistance
- To advise growers on the best cultivation & packing practices
- Product that fits & benefits the company marketing plan
- Assist in providing technical background on quality problems
- Advise marketing on the best option for fruit according to condition and internal quality
- Post-harvest technology and treatments
- To make informed decision for product and to obtain best opportunity for marketing to optimize harvest
- Compiling/Keep up to date reports and protocols
- Managing and Packing trails
- Breeding programs
- Stay up to date with latest cultivar development
- Regular communication with different breeding programs
- Technical reporting to market
- Recommendations after climatic influence on growers
- Recommendation to producers
- Stay up to date on technical information
- Attend field days, seminars, courses
- Formal tertiary qualifications
- At least 5 – 7 years’ relevant work experience in the fruit and/or agricultural industry.
- AVCASA + BASOS
- Attention to detail when reporting
- Good computer software skills
- Good communication & interaction skills with people on all levels in the organization
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Willing to travel
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com