Reference: 9172 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Transactional HR
- Maintain the complete employee life cycle
- Administration of employment contracts, recruitment, and interview processes
- Coordinate the recruitment process
- Employee induction, orientation, and training
- Compile various HR Reports
- Process and update employee data
- Compliance and Governance
- Keeping abreast of new and current legislation
- Conduct regular internal audits in the different business units and on contractors to ensure compliance
- Prepare internal audit reports
- Maintain company policies and procedures in adherence to legislation
- Conduct relevant training to ensure compliance of employees and the business
- Manage and coordinate retail audits in all business units
- Coordinate and maintain statutory committees
- Advise on Company Policies and Procedures
- Training and Development
- Assist in the administration of training providers
- Report on Training and Development
- Conduct Skills Audit
- Assist in the complication of the WSP
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources Management or a relevant qualification
- Experience in the Agricultural Sector will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience
- Relevant code 8 driver’s license
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace