Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Supervise, coordinate and plan all incoming fruit in accordance with the agreed volumes from growers ensuring smooth operations and maximizing overall packhouse productivity and quality
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all handling equipment and materials
- Participate in establishing delivery schedules with growers and ensure that the schedules are correctly applied
- Manage staff performance, discipline, grievance resolution and training
- Ensure accurate records of regular stock counts
- Liaise with growers
- Provide feedback to growers regarding the quality of fruit received
- Oversee degreening processes and control of fruit
- Manage hawker and juice programmes
- Determine and drives strategic direction for the inbound department
- Increasing revenue potential and maximizing cost efficiencies within department
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience
- Good administrative and communication skills
- Excellent time management, planning and preparation ability
- Fully computer literate
- Excellent people management skills and team orientated
- Strong ability to take initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace