Reference: 5708 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- As Trainee Sorting Technology, you optimize our measurement systems for determining the external and internal quality of fruit and vegetables. You do this by processing train data (imagery and spectral material) into improved classifiers.
- You test these sorting techniques, guide pilot projects, support clients (remotely and on location worldwide) and provide training.
- In addition, you support development processes by testing R&D related setups and reporting on the experiments performed.
- Of course you transfer the developments to the production and service departments and you support the sales department in the customer-oriented care of demonstrations.
- Technical/agronomy background
- Show ownership and initiative
- Willing to travel.
- Like to collect and process the necessary data.
- Analytical skills and statistical knowledge.
- Willing to be available outside normal working hours to support customers in a different time zone when necessary.
- Valid driver’s license (B)
- Have knowledge of the physiology of fruit in general
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org