Reference: 5770 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Our client shares the abundance of their harvest with a diversity of fruits, vegetables, indigenous plant collections and a growing number of trees. Water plays an important role in supporting our gardens, with essential irrigation systems and fun water features.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of irrigation systems and water features
- Design of new or modification of existing systems
- Five years’ experience in irrigation installation and maintenance
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, techniques, skills, materials and methods of irrigation system design, installation and maintenance
- Good maths skills
- Eye for detail and precision
- Ability to contribute to and manage a team
- Must be able to work under pressure, perform and take responsibility
- Willingness to work tourism hours and shifts
- Fit and energetic
- Valid driver’s licence
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com