Reference: 5795 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Manage the day to day running of the irrigation system (computerized and manual)
- Supervise the irrigation teams on a daily basis and report back to production manager.
- Purchase and keep track of irrigation equipment.
- Repair and supervise the repairs of broken pipes etc. on a daily basis
- Valid drivers license (own transport preferred, but not required)
- Willingness to work after hours and over weekends to sort out broken pipes and irrigation computer malfunction etc.
- Healthy and fit
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Computer literate
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org