Reference: 5208 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Responsible for scheduling, coordinating and supplying orders, overseeing equipment, foremen and crew members along with other managerial responsibilities to ensure the projects are completed accurately, timely and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Creatively and professionally capable of constructing desirable, complex landscape designs, including the reading and understanding of drawings.
- Capable of working in a high paced, rapid changing environment with managers, supervisors and installation.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and adjust crews schedules as needed based on client demand, weather, etc.
- A working knowledge of horticulture, irrigation and installation.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and proficient in use of technology.
- Must be able to manage multiple crews and projects at the same time.
- Education/Experience Required -Horticulture /Landscaping
- Extensive knowledge of landscaping
- 5 yrs experience on projects.
- Ability to run projects from job layout to completion, meeting industry time standards by utilising basic business and construction related math skills.
- Management, leadership and mentoring of foremen, including team members education and training.
- Collaboration and communication with sales representatives, designers, subcontractors and clients.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com