Consultant: Christa Mostert
A business in the agricultural industry has a vacancy for an Operations Manager in Wellington.
- Financial Management: Debtors’ control; Working capital; Budget targets; Commissions
- Operational Management: Operational management; Associate management; Performance management; Project management; Legislation and compliance
- Gain market intelligence
- Maintain customer contact
- Manage stakeholder enquiries
- Develop and finalise the Financial Management modules of the training programme
- Financial Degree / Operational Management Degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience including a minimal of 3 years’ managerial experience
- Skills in effective planning and organisation
- Strong managerial and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal
- Ability to recognise business opportunities and act upon them
- Financial and analytical acumen
- Team player and results-oriented / -driven
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish
- Ability to develop business plans relating to projects and to implement accordingly
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com