Reference: 6108 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
Our client is a family business that focuses on the cultivation, packaging, and export of table grapes and citrus in the Hex River Valley. The services of a Citrus Warehouse Manager is needed on a farm near Worcester, Western Cape.
* Optimal grading, sorting, and packaging of fruits for export markets.
* Planning, organizing and manpower, packing materials, cold rooms, and processes with the available resources.
* Continuous maintenance of applicable quality and food safety standards.
* Administration and record-keeping of productivity, unpacking reports, and inventory.
* Management of initiation and cold chain.
* Off-season involved in Table Grape packaging processes, logistics, data analysis, and processing.
* Energetic, hardworking, self-driven individuals with a love of fruit packaging, supported by a successful record of at least 3 years of management experience in all aspects of citrus packaging.
* The ability to function under pressure, as well as a system-driven approach to packaging.
* Good people relationships and above-average communication skills at all levels.
* Thorough knowledge of citrus and table grapes quality standards and specifications.
* Above-average computer & technical skills.
* An appropriate qualification will count in your favor.
* Good knowledge of the MAF RODA system, as well as DIPAR or similar warehouse program, will count in your favor.
* Be prepared to work abnormal hours, during harvest time.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org