Reference: DB 6379
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Management of all operation and logistics
- Leasing with all customers up and down on spray program’s, picking volumes, quality of fruit, water schedules, fertilizer program, ext.
- Budget management
- Performance revues of middle management
- Management of labour relation (42 permanent laborers and 150 seasonal laborers)
- Management of new projects (new plantings, compost project and irrigation dam)
- Implementing and maintaining of food safety standards (global gap)
- At least 10 years’ experience in all aspects of citrus packhouse management
- Knowledge of the maintenance of a packhouse and equipment;
- Experience and knowledge of the implementation of food safety standards;
- Logistics management experience
- Good with managing people
- Computer Literate
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com