Reference: 6129 MLR
Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of production tasks as communicated by and agreed with the Farm Manager
- Measurement and collection of relevant data to provide feedback in terms if measuring efficiencies of production against protocols and planning,
- Measurement and evaluation of effeciencies of sprays, pruning and irrigation, contract workers and provide feedback to the Farm Manager
- Management of stock, labour and production costs, record keeping and reports to Farm Manager
- Motivate, mentor, coach and manage a team of workers, with special reference to supervisors and scouts
- Regular meetings with scouts to ensure Pest & Disease identification and management system run efficiently
- Communicate and motivate interventions with regards to pest, irrigation, pruning and other production related matters due to specific visual interpretation, discrepancies or deviances from the standard
- Support the Farm Manager in achieving the production units overall objectives
- Perform any reasonable duties as requested by the Farm Manager or his/her designate
- Grade 12/Matric
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Agriculture – Citrus
- Minimum of 2-3 years proven experience in Cirtrus
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com