Reference: 6031 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- The applicant will be responsible for the management of a 140ha production unit that includes all aspects of establishment, production, labor, warehouse and quality management.
- Maintenance management and farming administration
- Disease and pest control
- Fertilization and irrigation
- Energetic, hard-working, self-driven individuals with a love of farming supported by a successful record of a minimum of 3 years management experience in all aspects of citrus cultivation.
- The ability to function under pressure.
- Good people relationships and above average communication skills at all levels.
- Thorough knowledge of irrigation, fertilization and quality management systems, supported by basic mechanical and technical knowledge.
- Willingness to learn further and be active, within the established guidelines.
- Appropriate agricultural qualification.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org