Reference: 5793 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Production Manager must plan, initiate, and control the entire production and maintenance plan for the nursery.
- Hot House Knowledge: Propagation, cuttings, seed etc.
- Set and control the monthly production plan.
- Manage the stock control of the nursery.
- Ensure the quality of the stock is always maintained at a saleable level.
- Ensure the nursery and surrounds are maintained and looked after, this includes managing all pest control measures.
- Managing of irrigation system and computer.
- Manage all production labour and equipment.
- Ensure all staff are trained to do their specific tasks efficiently and correctly and in a safe manner.
- Staff disciplinary action
- Research new plant varieties each year to ensure stock growth.
- Ensure as far as possible to maintain all overhead and fixed structures in the nursery, as and where cash flow allows.
- Ensure that expenditure on budget allocations for the various cost centres remain within budgeted parameters.
- Company Health & Safety Officer
- Ensure all royalty payments are made and fees kept up to date.
- Degree in Horticulture
- 10 years of relevant work experience and knowledge
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org