Reference: 5529 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- The main purpose of the role is to ensure that fruit quality standards are maintained throughout the cold storage and packaging value chain.
- Audit, maintain and continuously improve handling protocols that will allow fruit quality to be preserved through the storage and packing process.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders on seasonal storage plan to ensure that the right fruit is identified for the right storage, packing and marketing window.
- Ensure that income earning potential is maximised through correct selection of fruit for packing for specific markets and managing quality assurance of the final product.
- Maintain and continuously improve the quality control systems that monitor and reports QC information from time of receiving, through storage, sorting, packing, pallet storage and dispatch.
- Maintain the quality management system that will ensure compliance to food safety systems (e.g. BRC, HACCP).
- Lead, train and develop the quality assurance team
- A Diploma or Degree in Horticulture
- A minimum of three years relevant experience with Fruit Quality.
- Strong attention to detail
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org