Reference: NB 6730
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- On-boarding new business units and clients onto the Sherpa platform
- Training new business units and clients in Sherpa
- Facilitating and supporting clients working in Sherpa
- Setting up and configuring client profiles and business units in Sherpa
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, including on-boardings and trainings, remote and in-person engagements
- Communication and coordination of activities with other Sherpa team members as needed
- Supporting the broader Sherpa Support Team, including:
- Providing user support, technical and tool content related support
- Preparing on-boarding and training material
- Generating reports including progress reports
- A genuine passion for sustainability with an appropriate level of understanding and knowledge of sustainability issues and solutions in primary production and the food industry.
- BSc or MSc in a relevant field (including Ecology, Agriculture, Aquaculture, Marine Biology, Engineering or Food Science)
- Working experience in the agricultural, aquaculture, food processing or marine industries
- Exposure to compliance and marketing of food products
- Passion for learning and for developing knowledge
- Adaptable, good time management and prioritisation skills, organisational skills
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Drive to satisfy clients, conscientious, willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to build long-term relationships
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Ability to work independently, self-starter and initiative-taker
- Comfortable in the use of IT platforms
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Based in Stellenbosch region or surrounds
- Have a valid SA drivers’ license and own transport
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com