Reference: 6081 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Soil sampling, surveying, and classification
- Chemical soil interpretation
- Writing of reports and articles
- Processing and interpretation of GIS data
- Providing recommendations for soil resource management and orchard establishment
- A Bachelor’s degree in agriculture majoring in Soil Science
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Willing to travel extensively locally and internationally
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com