Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- We are hiring an entry level auditor to be filled as soon as possible in Gauteng. You will report directly to the Evaluation Manager. The position involves regular travel to remote areas of South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Malawi, Zambia and Namibia for anything between one day to two weeks at a time.
- Auditing on site (farm, factory, export office)
- Completing audit reports
- Communication with clients regarding compliance assessment
- Coordinating fertilisers and pest control products
- BSc / BAgric / Diploma in Agriculture or similar tertiary qualification with a focus on crops
- Additional courses completed like AVCASA would be beneficial.
- Multilingual (English and Afrikaans) both spoken and written
- MS Office user
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com