Reference: 6082 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Supporting our commercial team that manage the roll out of the programme, in particular our ongoing sales efforts, client support & training and developing/updating online content for the platform.
- Contributing to the platform/programme’s social media and marketing campaigns.
- A passion for sustainability in agriculture/food systems with appropriate levels of understanding/knowledge of sustainability as a specialist subject area.
- A good technical understanding of irrigation scheduling and crop management.
- Degrees at undergraduate or post-graduate levels in Agriculture, Entomology, Ecology or similar, as well as Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Ability to analyse and interpret numerical data, including spatial datasets and other farm/business data, to draw conclusions and make appropriate recommendations.
- Ability to clearly present results/recommendations to individuals & groups.
- Ability to build positive relationships – particularly with farmers.
- Confidence in engaging potential and current clients via phone or virtual meetings.
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent Afrikaans & English verbal & written skills.
- Based in Stellenbosch region or surrounds.
- Have a valid SA drivers’ license and own transport.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com