Reference: 5576 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Provide technical support to Sales Team, Distributors’ Agents, and commercial farmers
- Provide product training on a regular basis
- Stakeholder management
- Ensure client requests are actioned
- Provide regular feedback to clients and address all enquiries
- Proactively identify, analyse, and solve problems
- Tertiary qualification, min BSc Hons with Chemistry as main subject (non-negotiable)
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written
- Computer literate
- Fully bilingual – Afrikaans and English
- Technical aptitude (should be able to hold their own at a high level in a technical discussion).
- Strategic aptitude – Expected to participate in determining the strategies for this portfolio and is expected to make a meaningful contribution in this regard.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com