Reference: DB 6982
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Irrigation: Precision moisture monitoring systems revised to drive accurate irrigation scheduling within all substrate growing systems.
- Nutrition: Balanced feed programs written and executed. Systems in place to ensure precise nutrition applications.
- Pest & Disease: Compatible IPM controls revised and in place to ensure zero infestations.
- SOP: Standard Operating Procedures aligned to world leading berry operations and well communicated to all growers.
- Plant Supply: Propagation techniques and plant specifications revised and updated. Growing support provided to our nurseryman.
- Climate Control: Greenhouse control management guidelines in place to ensure yield & quality uplift.
- Yield: Yield analysis and innovative techniques revised to enhance yield and quality.
- R&D: Aligned to global test plot objectives, design and support our test plot managers to ensure a foundation to drive a high-level knowledge transfer base.
- Batchelor’s degree in horticulture or plant science.
- Requires 5+ years’ experience in the agronomy is ideal.
- 5+ years senior management experience within the agriculture sector.
- Knowledge of basic plant physiology, entomology and pathology are essential.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of greenhouse climate and irrigation controls.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Must strive towards precision and attention to detail.
- Results focussed and customer driven.
- Willing and able to routinely travel to our 4 internal farms.
- Willing and able to travel abroad from time to time.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org