SAICA / SAIPA Articles
Reference: SAICA / SAIPA
- SAICA and SAIPA Article Clerk vacancies now open.
- Positions available in Stellenbosch, Somerset West and Durbanville
- Exciting opportunities exist for ambitious and dedicated individuals who wish to apply for a traineeship position (articles) whilst working towards their qualification.
- As a registered training office our Client strives to offer a quality all-round training experience whilst maintaining the highest level of professional, ethical and training standards to meet the broad needs and expectations of trainees and clients alike.
- A accredited degree in Accounting (BCom / BCompt) or final year students studying towards such a degree
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting (PGDA) / Honours degree/ CTA (Level 1 & Level 2) could be to your advantage.
- Be academically strong and preferably have accounting and maths at matric level
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to go the extra mile and take initiative
- Be passionate about becoming a Chartered Accountant
- Have strong analytical ability
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Have your own transport is essential and being in possession of a valid SA Driver’s License
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace