Reference: 4947 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- The main responsibility of this position is the maintenance and the preventative maintenance of equipment, machinery and facilities of the plant. This person will be responsible for his team and its activities and will need to ensure all work complies to Industry standards.
- Being the team leader of certain projects in order to ensure optimal efficiency and productivity by performing and maintaining high quality workmanship
- Ensure all machines and equipment on site is safe, working efficiently and fit for purpose
- Installation of new machines and equipment
- Overhaul, upkeep and repair of all plant machines including workshop equipment
- Responding to emergency machine break downs throughout the plant
- Applicable skills in plant maintenance. This will include plant maintenance, preventative maintenance, projects and shutdowns
- Due to the nature and structure of the maintenance team it will be expected from this position to get involved with other maintenance duties not related to his discipline. It can therefore be expected of this positions to do this work with the necessary supervision and assistance.
- Involvement with new design and installation
- Review and advice on engineering requirements and drawings
- Actively promote safe working practices according to health and safety regulations
- Where a detailed specification is not provided determines the cause of the fault and then undertakes the most effective solution to remedy the defect
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedules as required by Food Safety regulations
- Development and training to Artisan Assistants and General Assistants
- To supervise, motivate and time-manage of team reporting to them
- Must be prepared to work overtime and standby according schedule
- Qualified Trade Certificate
- Experience in arc, tig and mig welding
- Must be able to read technical/mechanical drawing
- Knowledge of food safety and safety procedures will be to the applicant’s advantage
- A minimum of 2 years plant maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment after qualification
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment would be to the applicant’s advantage.
- Must be prepared to work overtime and \or shifts and standby.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org