Reference: 5977 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Working with the project planning team to formulate practical project solutions and project roll out timelines.
- Assist with control panel layouts, electrical circuit designs, electrical schematics and electrical drawings.
- Carrying out the coding and integration of programmable logic controllers into various project panels including motor control (variable speed drives) panels, irrigation automation panels and other automation control panels.
- In-house post panel production testing and setup.
- Assisting the team of system installers (electricians and technicians) with on-site installation, programming, setup and commissioning of projects throughout Southern Africa.
- Provide input into the development of new products as well as the improvement to existing products.
- Assisting the technical team and providing our clients with after sales service and product backup.
- Have completed a degree in Mechatronics, Electrical or Mechanical engineering (final year graduates, not necessarily with work experience, will certainly be considered).
- Have an interest in PLC programming and an understanding of Modbus RTU / Modbus TCP/IP.
- Have an interest in the workings, programming and applications of Variable Speed Drives making use of both solar (PV) and grid power.
- Have an understanding of system networking (wifi/ethernet).
- Have good administration skills and the ability to prepare product manuals and maintain project documentation.
- Be a logical thinker and a team player.
- Be hard working and dedicated to meet project timelines.
- Have a valid drivers’ licence and be willing to travel both locally and abroad.
- The ability to code in Java, Python, C#, C++ and other coding languages and an understanding of databases (SQL) would be beneficial but is not a prerequisite.
- Be self-driven with the view to offering the company improvements to products and systems.
- Be bilingual in Afrikaans and English and have the ability to communicate with both clients and company personnel.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com