Reference: 5510 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- On-site calibration of weather stations. The candidate will work with solar and other meteorological instruments, data logging equipment and software and communication systems. Many of the sites are in remote locations locally and abroad.
- Pre-calibration equipment checks and maintenance (office based).
- Setting up of lab and calibration of weather stations at utility scale solar plants.
- Office based calibration of weather station sensors.
- Coordinate calibration projects.
- National Certificate/National Diploma (N3/N6) or a National Diploma in Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering
- Previous experience with data loggers or meteorological equipment
- Good English and Afrikaans proficiency
- Valid driver’s License and own transport
- South African Citizen
- Excellent health
- Above average morale
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com