Reference: 9042 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- On-line/Web-based Tool maintenance: identify & define bug fixes and improvements to user friendliness, emission factors updates, etc.
- On-line/Web-based Tool development: Perform necessary research and reading of methodologies relating to carbon footprinting for any tool updates or new development, building carbon footprint and carbon sequestration or removals models and data collection tools.
- Data analysis and reporting on carbon footprint data and recommendations.
- Presenting monthly training workshops.
- Client engagement and project management.
- B.Eng, BSc or MSc qualification, or similar.
- A genuine passion for sustainability with an appropriate level of understanding and knowledge of sustainability issues and solutions in primary production and the food industry.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English and Afrikaans verbal and written skills
- Based in Stellenbosch region or surrounds.
- Have a valid SA drivers’ license and own transport.
- Advantageous to have a background in Agriculture.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace