Reference: 4818 NDV
Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
- To assist the current team in providing civil engineering input to projects.
- Manage projects.
- Liaise with Clients and maintain good working relationships.
- Represent the company at Client and Contractor meetings and provide appropriate engineering input to the meetings.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure projects are efficiently and professionally undertaken.
- Design the civil elements (earthworks, services, concrete) of projects.
- Design the steelwork elements of projects.
- Brief draftspersons and monitor the detailing of projects.
- Check the resulting drawings.
- Undertake calculations and keep adequate records of the same.
- Interact with the Contractors to ensure they achieve the design intent.
- Undertake site inspections to approve the contractors work or call for remedial measures.
- Be aware of the possibility to increase the company’s involvement in a project.
- Be awake to opportunities to secure further work for the company and enlist the assistance of a director in this process.
- 5 yrs experience and proven track record
- Tertiary qualification (Civil Engineer)
- Project Management diploma will be advantageous
- Be able to manage staff
- Must be able to understand processes and management
- Good administration skills and reporting ability
- Be fully bi-lingual
- Positive and open minded attitude
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com