Reference: 4817 NDV
Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
- To undertake detailing of civil and structural elements of projects, efficiently and accurately
- Interact with the engineers, understand their brief and produce clear drawings of the elements to be constructed.
- Work with the senior draftsman to ensure compliance with company and national standards.
- Adhere to agreed delivery programs.
- Electronically and physically file drawings in line with the company policy.
- Present drawings for checking, and backdraft mark ups accurately.
- Measure up or survey on site together with an engineer.
- Assist with onsite soil testing.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure projects are efficiently and professionally undertaken.
- Detail the civil elements (earthworks, services, concrete) of projects, both in 2D and 3D format.
- Detail the steelwork elements of projects, both in 2D and 3D format.
- Calculate quantities.
- Related qualifications
- At least 5 yrs experience with Autocad.
- Experience in 2D and 3D.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org