Reference: NB 6362
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
Primary focus will be the repair and maintenance of the companies batteries at customer sites, both locally and internationally. This will include, but not limited to the basic setup of various inverters as well as battery failures
• Repair and maintenance of the companies batteries, including logging faults and problems for continued improved products.
• Liaising between Product Development, Repairs, Customer Support and Workshop Department teams.
• Necessitate test cycles, operating condition definition and various support functions in line with customer requirements.
• Diagnostics and resolutions in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Forensic investigation into facility failures, understanding root cause and establishing control measures to prevent reoccurrence.
• Accurate and timely reporting to all stakeholders, including customer feedback.
• Complete Battery Test Services to all industry clients.
• Provide engineering support based on all customer specifications. Inclusive of working on live high voltage (up to 1000V) battery systems.
• Apply continuous improvement techniques in all activities to ensure ever improving facilities.
• Liaise with Development team with regards to problems experienced on site and in workshop for continued improvement.
• Responsible for Test Cycle and Operating Conditions Definition and Support.
• Issue diagnostics and resolution, ensuring high quality and timely reporting to the team and customer.
• Contributing to deliver a complete Battery Test Service to all Industry clients.
• Provide engineering support to the companies customers.
• Defines Test Cycles and Operating conditions based on all customer requirements/specifications
• Provide comprehensive issue diagnostics and resolution to all Test activities.
• Actively involved in any forensic investigation into Facility Failures, understanding root cause and putting measures in place to prevent reoccurrence.
Minimum 3-5years experience in related position
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org