Field Service Technician
Reference: 8128 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Conduct on-site visits to clients to carry out fault finding and servicing of existing automation and control products and systems as supplied by the company.
- Conduct on-site visits to clients to carry out the installation, setup, testing, and commissioning of new automation and control products and systems on behalf of the company.
- Conduct on-site visits to clients to carry out the installation, setup, testing, and commissioning of pump motor control panels and systems on behalf of the company.
- Administer your time usage and the movement of stock in your possession making sure these are accurately accounted for booked out to client/s.
- Provide client training on newly installed and existing control and automation systems offered by the company.
- Be willing and available to assist clients telephonically at stipulated times.
- At all times be medically fit to perform duties.
- Be willing to travel extensively within the region and work beyond normal operating hours when required to do so.
- Render technical assistance and advice in the production and assembly of control panels.
- Be willing to perform other duties within the companies over and above those stated above.
- Matric (Grade 12) with English and Afrikaans languages (fluent)
- Ideal qualifications – An electrical trade qualification (N2/N3), mechatronics diploma or degree, electronics/electrical diploma or degree
- Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Technical background with 2 years experience as a Field Service Technician, Electrical Technician or Industrial Electrician in a similar field.
- Experience in AC Variable Speed Drives and Soft Starters (motor controls), Programmable Logic relays, Instruments and Hydraulic Valves and Hydraulic Controls will be advantageous
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace