Reference: 4881 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- The primary object of this position is to manage the assembly plant of the company. The appropriate candidate will also get exposure to the manufacturing process as a whole where he/she will get the opportunity to suggest innovating ideas to improve productivity.
- Ensure that floor employees of the assembly plant are at their work station
- Build and maintain relationships with the employees with the aim of a positive and pleasant work environment that will promote efficiency,
- Ensure that all employees are utilised effectively and efficiently,
- Ensure that the daily production requirements are met an
- Ensure that that the quality standards are met
- Ensure that the quality standards are met and improved through a process of continuous improvement
- Understand the plant’s abilities in order to maximise quality and efficiency,
- Create and implement additional procedures and processes in order to improve the efficiency of the employees and the plant,
- Create, implement and improve material handling equipment in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the plant and employees,
- Maintain a well organised, clean and safe work environment based on the 5s-principles,
- Apply the disciplinary code according to the relevant labour legislation and acts,
- Maintain quality control in order to deliver assignments that meet the company’s minimum quality standards,
- Report weekly at the weekly production meeting,
- Ensure that all gas and electrical equipment, appliances and lights are switched off at the end of a day to minimise leakage and waste,
- Continuous evaluation of the manufacturing process with the aim to improve efficiency and to reduce costs
- To work on syspro as required from time to time.
- BTech / BEng Mech degree
- Syspro knowledge and experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in a management position
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org