Reference: 4323 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- The ideal candidate is process driven with a keen eye for identifying relationships in systems and eliminating redundancy.
- Document new and existing business processes in a structured and consistent manner
- Continuous review of existing business processes to identify and eliminate wastage
- Liase with project stakeholder and consolidate subsidiary processes and identify discrepancies in subsidiary processes
- Support the development and documentation of a set of standard operating procedures for the entities, clearly defining and documenting the internal controls put in place
- Design control systems to coordinate activities and deliver maximum efficiency
- Assist with change management activities for new process implementation, or changes made to existing process
- BEng/BSC Industrial Engineering, BCom Degree in Supply Chain Management, Socio Informatics or similar degree
- Two years business analyst or project management experience is preferred
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org