Reference: NB 6899
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Verify replenishment of finished goods quantities sold in current month for addition to masterplan schedule.
- Follow-up on kit back-order shortages and update master schedule with due dates.
- Assist with investigating monthly and quarterly stock take adjustments and variations.
- Monitor and confirm component lead times are up to date on stock systems.
- Load job cards / generate work orders for the master plan schedule form sales orders.
- Control and manage scrap process.
- Update sales department on weekly manufactured product due dates.
- Weekly status reports.
- Relevant business qualification.
- 3-5 years’ experience relevant experience
- A high degree of numeracy and an analytical, detailed approach to work
- Strong skills in MS Excel (excel on steroids would be beneficial)
- Efficient and accurate attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent planning & organising skills
- Action orientated and deadline driven
- Good organisational and people skills
- A team player
- Resilient and tenacious
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org