Reference: NB 6795
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Delivery of our various CF & LCA consulting projects and products;
- Building CF, LCA and carbon sequestration models and data collection tools;
- Interpreting and integrating the latest CF, LCA and sequestration protocols and standards
- Sense checking client CF & LCA data;
- Client engagement and project management;
- Undertaking desk and field research in the relevant fields;
- Developing bespoke emissions and sequestration calculation tools & solutions; and
- Report writing.
- A genuine passion for sustainability with an appropriate level of understanding and knowledge of carbon emissions measurement, life cycle assessment, carbon sequestration, carbon emissions reporting and the broader climate change debate.
- Degrees at undergraduate or post-graduate levels in:
- o Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar, OR
- o Environmental Science, Climatology, Hydrology, Ecology, or similar.
- 2 years minimum relevant work experience.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to research, interpret and apply detailed CF, LCA and sequestration methodologies and protocols.
- Ability to work with LCA software such as OpenLCA and SimaPro
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to clearly present results/recommendations to individuals & groups.
- Ability to build positive relationships – particularly with farmers.
- Adaptable, excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Confidence in engaging potential and current clients via phone or virtual meetings.
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent Afrikaans & English verbal & written skills.
- Drive to satisfy clients, conscientious, willing to go the extra mile.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter and initiative-taker.
- Based in Stellenbosch region or surrounds.
- Have a valid SA drivers’ license and own transport.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com