Reference: 4357 NDV
Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
- Produces efficient designs within the framework of simplicity, feasibility, cost efficiency and accuracy.
- Compiles assemblies and detailed manufacturing drawings in accordance with acknowledged manufacturing standards.
- Compiles part specifications, BOM’s, production orders and manuals.
- Implement engineering change proposals (ECP’s) on designs.
- Issues revisions and updates the manufacturing drawings, material lists and machine manuals.
- Lay-out drawing of customer manufacturing area.
- Drafting of P&ID.
- Provides technical support during manufacturing processes and for technicians on-site.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering as minimum requirement.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in design and manufacturing.
- Minimum of 3 years’ CAD experience.
- Must be computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, 2D CAD, 3D CAD (advantageous)
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as function within a team.
- Must be a positive, focused, self-driven, and reliable individual.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org