Reference: 9222 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Ensure forecasting is carried out accurately for promotions
- Ensure the right stock is ordered for promotions
- Ensure lines selected by buyers are at prices that will attract customers
- Ensure comparative analysis is done on promotions and pricing
- Able to implement a promotions plan
- Ensure lines selected will attract customers while ensuring margins are profitable
- Monitor and analyse promotional performance and provide input for future promotions
- Analyse profit and loss reports after the promotions
- Ensure promotions are prepared, sent to printers, and loaded on the system port on lines after promotions
- Obtain and analyse opposition promotional leaflets, pamphlets, and booklets as well as any other additional information
- Provide monthly reports as per business requirements
- Perform administration and ad hoc duties relating to aforementioned points
- Maintain internal & external stakeholder relations
- Using digital technologies to create new — or modify existing — business processes, culture, and customer experiences to meet changing business and market requirements
- BEng. Industrial Engineering
- 3 years experience within the relevant industry
- Computer literacy: MS Office
- Analytical skills: Advanced level
- Driver’s License & own transport
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace